Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Final post


I'm afraid people, that this blog has come to an end, I'm moving out today. I've had enough of this hell hole to stay any longer. The reason I didn't kick out my flatmate was because she was the only one on the lease - I was in no position to get rid of her. The reason I didn't move out sooner was because an agreement was made that I would stay until a particular date, and it was not economical for me to move out earlier. Thanks for all your posts and emails. Feel free to take the pictures and use them for any purposes you like.

But, for the final post, I have one last reason my flatmate pisses me off.

Today's reason my flatmate pisses me off is this morning she didn't flush the toilet after leaving the bathroom, leaving me to be greeted by a large turd in the toilet bowel when I wanted to use the bathroom.

146 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say I'll really miss your daily posts but I wish you the best of luck in your new place!

2:38 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Robert said...

I'll have so many frustrations about my disgusting flatmate when you are gone. I will have no one to share them with! I am truly glad you escaped that filth.

My best wishes to you!

2:43 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger CuShMaN said...

Oh Well..

You've made us Laugh,
You've made us Cry,

You've even made us dry-heave at times.

You will be sorely missed for the small drop of joy that you brought into so many other peoples lives.

Living vicariously through you is almost as good as the real thing.

But every rose has it's thorn..

just like every bowl has it's terd.

Farewell (and don't be afraid to post yet another adventure of your life.)

Free piano music at Ghost Notes

2:48 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Now I have to find a new guilty pleasure! Oh, well, all grandeur must come to an end at some point. The very best of luck in finding a place where the flatmates have more than one neuron in their brains.

2:51 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Sprinkles said...

Best of luck to you, Mr. Anonymous, on your new endeavors and adventures.

Truly,
Insanity Infusion

2:53 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger wise donkey said...

just 2day i came to ur blog and ur leaving :((

well hope u get a better roommate next time around.

and hope the room mate whom u wrote about gets a worse roommate (is it possible??)

all the best:) you have a good style, so do write on some other topic too if possible.

3:02 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!! I'm glad that you get to move out. I'll miss reading your blog but I'm sure happy that you're getting out of there. Best of luck to you!

3:03 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger fairy said...

gOoD LuCk 2 u :)
But i'm gonna misz ur blog so much....

Juz in case u move in wif other flatmates, u can tell us about them instead :P

Wutever, i'm happy 4 u coz u moving out from dat flat. YAY!!!

fairy
http://fairylicious.blogspot.com

3:09 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger James and Jacob's Mommy said...

I'm sad to see you go. It would be nice now that you have rid yourself of the evil flatmate that you could give us some background info -- like how you got roped in to living with her in the first place. Maybe you could write a book.

Anyway, for all of you other bloggers who need something new to read (insert shameless plug here) visit my daily bitchfest known as http://jenniferjenniferjennifer.blogspot.com

3:12 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Kare said...

That's exactly what an ex-roomate of mines did when she moved out.. she left this giant turd in the toilet. This girl was the worst roomate ever.. she would invite her bf over to sleep in our lounge, which was right beside the kitchen so in the mornings it would always smell like a mix of BO and morning breath (barf). Good luck w/ ur new place. I've enjoyed reading your blog.. made me realize that maybe some of my past retard roomates weren't that bad ;)

3:17 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Kenneth said...

Hey man,
Thanx for the anecdotes everyday.
Liked and sometimes found ur work a little cliche`, but anyways wishin u, the best of luck in ur future endeavours.

P.S. - Thanx for answerin my comment in ur previous blog.

3:24 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Stefan said...

What will we do?
What will we read?

I'm happy for you – you've finally gotten the chance to leave this life behind.
I'll miss these posts.
Hope you NEVER have to live with someone as dozy/stupid/lazy/disgusting EVER again.

4:27 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. guess i should be happy for you, although i'll miss the updates and the pictures, they were really great.

actually maybe you should keep blogging about other stuff and let us know about your new blog, i for one will want to visit it :)

4:46 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to miss the updates but CONGRATS! I think you put up with it for a lot longer than I could...glad you're getting out!

4:53 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Canon Fodder said...

Shame. Still, please, please please tell me you have now shown her this blog. Surely the greatest satisfaction would be in letting your nemisis know that she has been the butt of your blog all this time. Even better could you now name and shame her? Either way good luck in the future and I hope all works out for you.

5:22 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Is it really rude? said...

I'm gonna miss reading your daily post. However it's for the best because when I think about it while your situation might be funny to us in reality no one should have to live like that y como dice el dicho...better late than never.

5:23 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger rashell said...

I am SO happy for YOU but so SAD for ME! =(
Your blog has been like my daily dose of humor since you started it...I would give ANYTHING to see the expression on her stupid face if she could read this blog. I have watched people leave comments chastising you for this blog, piss on them. This was like therapy for you and so very entertaining to us, as readers...good luck to you!

5:37 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Holden said...

Your blog was so funny. Have fun at your next home!

Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

7:14 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

It's so sad....

I feel like I'm going to cry a little....

Why are all the joys of life fading away?! Why!?

Good luck with the next house, the next roomie, and the next everything.

8:02 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Ian McC said...

The ironic thing about your ending this blog is that it signifies a great event in your life, but saddens the rest of us. If you should happen to start a new blog, please post it on this blog so we can follow!
Congrats and good luck!

9:04 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw dude... I'm glad you've found a new place, but I'm sad that there will be no more updates. I'm with Ian... if you do start a new blog, please post it here to let us know.

Congratulations and best of luck to you!

Mari

9:52 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, my art therapy ended today, too. How will I survive without your wonderful writing,pics and general entertainment? You've got great talent!At least your roomate didn't dump you with a $600.00 telephone bill like one I once had.Have a great life and hopefully you"ll find a place of your own or at least a better flatmate. Just go with the flow...

10:13 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Sina Skates said...

Reminds me of the Children's Story "Goodnight Moon" where the little bunny says goodnight to everything - the moon, the stairs the rocking chair - but instead saying "goodbye" - and maybe you're happy for it. good luck at your next place!

10:30 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Nooooooooooooo!

Maybe YOU can be the flatmate from hell next time and you can blog about ways to make your new flatmates hate you. Revenge is sweet...Please keep blogging!

11:14 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad the blog is coming to an end, but you deserved to move out and live a normal life. Thanks for the posts!!

11:40 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger underwhleming said...

Ahhh John,

I have been following this blog from day three. I remember when the blog counter was 15, they were the days! It has kept me alive through thick and thin (well thick mainly, during the thin it didn't give me the boost I thought it would).

Like all great comedic sagas you are leaving while it is still strong (fawlty towers and the office immediately spring to mind). Good work. I am happy that you are leaving, and saddened that I will no longer be able to derive pleasure from your pain and her stupidity.

I think it would be apt for people to suggest a parting gift from you to her. She gave you poo, I think you should do something back. Here are some historical classics that I have heard:
- putting olive oil in her facial moistueriser
- putting a fish in her water bed
- dipping her toothbrush in the toilet, taking a photo and posting said photo to her in a week
- taking all the forks
- taking one of each of her socks

Any others people?

Andrew (an underwhelming daily diatribe)
aka anon (not real name)
aka converted fan
aka some other ones i made up and can't remember!

11:41 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Blogger said...

Please, please, make a website with this whole story, from your first post till now, including most of the comments, too. Please don't take this blog down. It's a classic. Best wishes to you! You're one heck of a writer.
Love,
Sarah
http://www.marriageandwealth.com

11:49 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Justin said...

wow! You've done a great job with this one. Don't close it down though and please leave it open for us. If you open up a new blog about other stuff please dont hesitate to let us know.
Secretly I'm hoping your other flat mate will be a jerk to...so I can enjoy your posts all over again.

Best wishes in your new home!

12:38 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Audrey said...

I really happy for you, living with your flatmate sounded really awful. I'll miss the hilarious posts about all the disgusting/rude, downright stupid (keys, need I say more?) things she's done, and will surely do in the future. Maybe one of your other flatmates could keep you informed about her antics and you could post about them. You'll get all the cathartic benefits of bitching about her without actually having to deal with her! Anyway, best wishes with the new place/flatmates!

12:39 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger christinelovestotravel said...

Im going to miss your rants! Good Luck!

1:00 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Gaurav said...

This is my first post on your blog!

I see that you have a lot of admirers ... some of whom actually want you to go through more hell so that you get inspired to write more :-)

All the best with the new flat-mate(s)!

1:25 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger meems said...

I just found your blog! Glad to hear that your troubles have ended, though I enjoy your posts. Perhaps there is someone at work that pisses you off daily that you can rant about?

1:52 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Darn! Your misery has been our entertainment! Here's hoping that you will find another miserable flat mate so that you can make us laugh some more!

2:29 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger idarmadi said...

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow.

.....that I shall say good night till it be morrow.

John Doe, thanks for the fabulous stories... You will be missed.

3:07 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Jaja said...

Whatever you do, don't delete this awesome blog. I still haven't read up all your archive file. & I still need some amusement, for my 3.00pm tea break...

An eye for an eye, why dont you :-

1. left a tampon in the loo
2. clip all your finger/toe nails, and put on her bed
3. steal her new set of keys
4. spill UHT milk on her pillow, then put the pillow case back on
5. ................ anybody care to add ??

All the best with your new roommate. Do write about the bitch from time to time. Eg. interview with her current flatmate (encourage them to blog as well.. )

http://nmfm.blogspot.com

3:08 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Siryn said...

Just when I find you, you leave.

Darn.

At least I got to read the entire blog before it's gone.

Someone put a mirror site up, willya?

3:56 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Leong Hean Hong said...

Oh man.... The story has come to en end. I just started. Gonna miss it.

4:01 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Matt Oliver said...

ok, so whatever. i'm happy for you.
your life will be just fine now.
no annoying flatmate and blah blah blah.

well i for one wish you only the worst.
i certainly am not interested in reading a blog about how great your life is every day....

4:40 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Red said...

Man that sucks. But once you told us that you would tell us the full story of how you ended up with said roommate, when you moved out. So? Will ya, pleasssse?

Loved your blog and will miss it. Good luck at your new place and let us know how you are doing.

4:46 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Jessica said...

Bye,

I'll miss reading your blog.

Your post made me realise that my family is not so bad, despite some of the stupid things they do.

4:49 AM, March 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog, best of luck in your new place. Do keep blogging though and send us a link. :)

9:13 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Nikita Wong said...

Heya,

So sad you're moving out! Best of luck for you. If your new flatmate(s) is/are as annoying as this one, you know where to vent! :D Enjoying every single entry you posted! Good luck, mate!

10:20 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Eryllina said...

honestly you're lucky... u get to leave ur flatmate. i, however, have a bloody irritant who happens to be my RELATIVE.

10:23 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Ben said...

Well sir,

Here's to you finding a brand new place, with a brand new set of cretins to bitch about. We'll be waiting.

In the meantime, maybe I can con a few people into visiting my blog It rules. Well... it's ok.

Ben
http://thingsivewritten.blogspot.com

10:41 AM, March 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your joy is our sorrow, after it's been the other way round for so long. Good luck with future flatmates!

11:09 AM, March 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see everybody is mourning you already, where i discovered this blog only at its very end. good luck to you !
what absolutely struck me is the turd thing... my ex(!yessyessyess!)collegue did that to me 2 times in our commun toilet !! she has done loads of incredible other things but this remains still the most horrible attack on my peace of mind...

11:20 AM, March 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad your getting out of a bad situation, but I am definitely going to miss your blog. You do realize that you have to create a new one right?

1:52 PM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, don't think of this as the end, completely. It's just the end of one journey and the beginning of a new one. I'm sure you'll have many more stories to tell. Maybe you'll decide to share with the public again. Best wishes.:o)

5:51 PM, March 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

Please don't leave me. I love you. I'll be good. Please don't go !!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

12:09 AM, March 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww. Run out of stuff to make up about your fictional ‘flatmate’ have you, lodger?

12:44 AM, March 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww. Did the attention seeking get to be too much of a chore, or did you just run out of stuff to make up about your fictional ‘flatmate’, lodger?

12:48 AM, March 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww. Did the attention seeking get to be too much of a chore, or did you just run out of stuff to make up about your fictional ‘flatmate’, lodger?

12:49 AM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger The Roving Reporter said...

Well, I'm glad that you are leaving the crazy woman. I'm going to miss your blog. Maybe you'll get blessed and get another dumb ass flatmate. Now for those of you who are liberal and like politics: check out my blog on here!

My Political Blog
http://biasedreporter.blogspot.com

1:36 AM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Bee-ryan said...

Best of luck in the future. I hope you're living alone, or at the least, with someone much like yourself.

1:37 AM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Samantha said...

NOOOOOOOO!! I can't believe you're leaving us!! This blog has been my regular "wake up in a happy mood" maker. I know it's been torture for you, as well as nauseating, but it's been fun for us -- personally, it's made me count my blessings I've never lived w/ anyone platonically.

Good luck in the future and should you decide to blog ever again, please make it showy so we'll know it's you.

Missing you already,
Samantha

3:31 PM, March 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do that!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5:49 AM, March 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do that!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5:50 AM, March 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do that!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5:50 AM, March 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do that!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5:50 AM, March 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do that!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5:50 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Ryan & Julie said...

I have been trying to post for the last 3 days! AHHHH!!

All I have to say, is you have no idea the kind of power you have over us. We are drug users, our drug of choice, your blog, you are our drug dealer. What will we do without your daily posts of living with a COMPLETE idiot?

Of course, I join in, in saying I wish you the best of luck, but I also hope you start another blog with something interesting to vent about.....what a great free therapy! To all of those who told you to stop complaining and move out, they can bite your @$$! Good luck in your new place, you shall be missed!

5:59 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger iknowitsfiction said...

Happy for you. Sad for us.

6:46 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your posts each day, and there is a corner of my heart that is selfishly sad to see you move to (presumably) a better living situation... but mostly I am just glad you are out of there. *g* long past time, and I hope the Fates decide you have suffered enough and bless your life with hygenic room mates who remember their keys and know how to mop a floor.

8:49 AM, March 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey !!! i'm glad u moved out !!! if i were u !!! i'd leave at 1st sight no matter wut !!!

2:13 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Sylvana said...

I found this blog about a month ago and have been a loyal reader ever since. It was one of the first blogs I put on my blog listing funny, interesting blogs I have found in my endless search of the blogosphere(sylvanafinds.blogspot.com). I will be sad to see it end but I am so happy for John Doe for getting out of that nonsense. But I agree that this blog should stay up because the stories are fabulous!

5:24 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger great ani said...

i just see this blog....
and then u go....

ooohhhhhhhh...........poor me...

btw....good luck in ur next place....

12:26 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Claudia said...

well, bummer.
Try my
whyicantstopsmoking.blogspot.com

2:18 PM, March 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!

i've been trying to post for the past few days, but nevermind.

so yeah, we'll miss your posts badly!!! *sobs*

hope you keep your loyal readers updated about what's going on.

wish you luck in your new home and have fun yeah!!

rock on!!! *wide smile*

queenstuff.blogspot.com

3:56 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Shyanne Browning said...

I'm glad that you are finally moving out. I'll miss reading your posts!

Just in case you do get another bad flatmate... do please continue on the blog! *winks*

1:43 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger VitaminC said...

well.. It's sad but unless you are living by yourself..

I have to say " I'll see you here soon ". It's hard to find a decent roommate. Good luck to you.

3:35 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Taiden Miller said...

It's sad to see you go.

9:53 PM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Doc Jt PiHo said...

You should keep blogging about the new flatmate or just in general.

3:07 AM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Okok said...

D'ho!

Now I've finished the damn course and had time to read your archives and keep up to date ¬¬

8:44 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Mona Zenhom said...

Good for you, bad for us.

9:01 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Robert Anthony Pierce said...

Man, I can only pray that your next flatemate be even worse, so this can continue.

9:03 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger -=a=- said...

I can't believe no one suggested that you leave the log on info for the poor soul who is replacing you in the house. Then they can blog about the same horrible flatmate, and we can all get our fix!

9:18 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

You'll be sorely missed, lass. I hope you had the turd bronzed.

Dave Pye

7:48 PM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger citywmn said...

I keep checking back here to see if you've changed your mind yet. Not today, I see. Maybe tomorrow!

3:59 AM, March 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Yuck! The same thing happened to me (the welcoming turd), only in my case my "flatmate" was actually my cellmate (El Dorado County Jail), so I couldn't make her leave, nor could I leave. [Obviously I've since left . . . they "kicked" me 1 day after sentencing, so I served 18 days out of 60, for a misdemeanor I didn't commit in the first place, but my attorney said I'd spend longer in jail if I wanted a trial than if I pled down and served my time.] Good ol' American justice system -- it's certainly the biggest industry in El Dorado County. So, do you think your flatmate was afraid of the sound the toilet makes when it flushes (that's been my children's excuse for years!), or maybe she's afraid of falling in. Best wishes in your new home.

12:33 PM, March 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck is up with that picture it's pretty funny but lame. it kind of looks like you're desperate for somthing.

6:35 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Georgie Weston said...

Congratulations. I fully expect to see you in book/film mode in the not too distant future. I'm hoping it will be more Ang Lee than Quentin Tarantino ... but that all depends on the real reason why you're moving out I suppose!

Good luck,
GW the HRB
www.hobartrestaurantbitch.blogspot.com

5:25 AM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Mimi NY said...

I'm looking to offload my boyfriend onto someone. Should you need a new roommate, might I suggest you drop me a line, and get him out of my apartment. He is toilet trained, hygienic, extremely good looking, large cock etc... He's just a fucking prick.

5:29 AM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Angela said...

Absolutely loved this and will be missed!!

10:20 AM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Beo said...

To a new beginning. To our new start.

3:19 AM, March 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugger. Just found your blog today and already you're gone. Come back soon and regale us with more horror stories.

To those who think this dimwit flatmate is fiction, she's not. I swear I shared a flat with her too. Luckily I was the leaseholder and could kick her to the curb. She was gobsmackingly obnoxious.

12:25 PM, March 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ya ever have another hatemate than submit your blog to blogtemps.com for discussion.

10:33 PM, March 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your blog in a Singapore Newspaper called "The Straits Times". You've made it big.

8:11 AM, March 22, 2005  
Blogger Roz aka The Twinset said...

Hmmm, i smell a stench in here- I dunno if its the lasting foot odour from ur roomie or the fact that u are leading a double life. I'm sure you are the same Dude that wrote the "lolwtfdude" blog (which is currently out of circulation). The pics and the reference to "fucktard" are uncanny! Maybe u have a copycat in the wings.... oh well, there are freakos out there- so anythings possible i spose.

Well keep it real (haha)...

Oh, btw, what's wit the signature dubble fullstops ".." in your first sentence of each of your posts? Maybe it was a coinkidinky, or maybe i'm just too observant. Anywho I found that interesting.

8:27 AM, March 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I am browsing through some other blogs, I found a blog quite similar to hating someone, but this time round, it is a maid. Check it out.

http://www.ihatemymaid.blogspot.com

He/she is also keeping mum about his identity...

10:20 AM, March 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about time u left anyway, its time for the COCONUT MAN to take over da interweb!

3:46 PM, March 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, had become a recent fan of your site and am sooo sad to see it end. I share in being happy for your being free of your predicament, though I will miss the entertainment it brought. I'll have to read back to the archives...

10:48 PM, March 23, 2005  
Blogger Melissa said...

Omigosh! Good for you! Bad for us! Now how will we get a good chuckle? I wrote an article about my horrible experiences with roommates for a college paper. It got good reviews. I may post a few excerpts sometime. I hope you've gotten a nice place all by yourself!

11:22 PM, March 23, 2005  
Blogger Matter of Choice said...

hey too bad u have to leave the roomie (ok..i am being sadistic here!). But u are privileged to be the first blog that i have read..

good luck
AM

1:35 PM, March 24, 2005  
Blogger Bikash Jajodia said...

Just when I bookmarked this page I saw your last post. There's a lot to share about peeing and not flushing, or not cleaning restrooms for months.

Keep writing. All the best!

8:08 PM, March 24, 2005  
Blogger Margaret Nelson said...

Has your next flatmate been warned? Or are you going to live solo?

4:42 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger irishotti333 said...

awwww how sad...the first of ur posts i see is ur last. Well, i wish u luck in ur new place and in finding a new and improved flatmate! i seend peace love and hapiness ur way...:)

4:56 AM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger I still play with dolls said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks that is disgusting! Even my cats know how to cover their turds in the litter box. Maybe you shd get her cat sand as a parting present!

5:17 AM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger matthew said...

noo! this is just as i heard of the blog. well bad luck for you - your roommate almost seems too bad to be true!

well you ought to feel consoled - your blog was taken note of by our singaporean newspaper!

10:24 AM, March 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you could keep posting so I can join in on your rants. My new flat mates are just like your old one. The dripping hot water tap increasing our water bills, numerous partys that leave the house trashed and all my food eaten up, the common living area-dining room- and bathroom being used as their 2nd bedroom, underwear and all thrown over the floor, the countless numbers of couchsurfers, the trail of ants on our counters from never cleaning up, the stack of dirty dishes that last all week until I break down, the dirty cups in their rooms that are found when the smell becomes unbearable, never emptying the garbage even though it's overflowing, constantly leaving the radio on really loud even though Im trying to study or sleep, leaving the front door open all the time, and letting in all the flying bugs, never cleaning.. and all this after just a month, imagine how I'll feel after 4!

12:37 PM, March 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same problem - sick of living with people and their habits. So I moved and got my own place. Sure, the rent is higher, but I don't have to put up with anyone but myself.

2:04 PM, March 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO BAD UR R GOING. I READ UR BLOG THE FOR THE 1ST TIME AND I MUST SAY THAT IT IS QUITE SADDENING TO HEAR A PERSON LEAVING.
CAN'T U CONTINUE UR BLOGS FROM ELSEWHERE??
AND BY THE WAY HO WCOME PPL POST COMMENTS ON YOU RBLOG BUT NOT ON MINE?????

6:16 PM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger Seaniam81 said...

Good luck, and I hope you find a better flatmate in the future

9:06 PM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger B. said...

No! Don't leave! Just wanted to say I enjoyed your blog, while it lasted, and I hope that in the future you'll be happy and might consider writing another blog about something else, or as a former comment suggested, create a webpage about this blog.

It was a joy. Sort of.

2:47 PM, March 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I just want to say I think your blog is interesting and entertaining. I'm fairly new to blogging and I have a couple of questions:

1. How do you get so many people reading this and commenting (ie., hits).

2. Did you advertise to get your readers?

Please reply on my blog (cettevie.blogspot.com).

Thanks and it is sad to see you leave your blog.

3:20 AM, March 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever read the confederacy of dunces by chance? if no, you should run for this book. i can assure you that the main character, ignatius, may be your lost twin. all the best and good luck.

3:00 PM, March 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the common lounge of my accomodations and I am surfing this wirelessly. I am from an aviation academy. There are many people around me......including "Yours truly". I will be back to talk about this....when they are gone. If the weather is good, "Yours truly" will be away on a long trip for a long time, so I can talk about my predicament. Later. :)......oooh I feel so evil now.

5:48 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Muse said...

Thank you for the wonderful stories. I know they were a result of your misery, but the absurdity of your roommate's behavior's had me rolling on the floor!

After finding your site, I posted a link to it on mine, and shared it with all my friends, including my roommate. Wow, it's just amazing that someone could be so disrespectful of others. Tell your designer friend, that the pictures were great!

6:52 AM, March 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly I just came across your site today - your last day.

Your flat mate might still have the last laugh.. are you sure she doesnt have a blog somewhere titled"The things I do to annoy my flat mate" where she lists one thing she does daily to piss you off?

9:08 AM, March 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm BACK!! :) Hey, at least you have your own room, I share my room with a vampire who doesn't sleep at night and types away on his keyboard till daybreak at such speed and force that a dead person would not rest in peace. Considering we fly everyday, lack of sleep poses a serious health risk. He once mentioned to me that "Common sense is not very common". I guess he was right!!!

Do you have any methods to deal with these inconsiderate pricks?

Anyone?~

3:55 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger bob said...

So it turns out that your flatmate is really the owner of the flat *lol*

So, doesn't that kinda make you the anoying flatmate that constantly complaints about everything.. even though you live in her flat ??

You should really have moved out long ago, must have been a pain in the ass living with you ;o))
Bob The Gallery Blogger

5:55 PM, March 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to reveal your identity once you move out..

Atleast thats what you claimed..

Come on now, lets see who you really are. Curiosity..

9:03 PM, March 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate dig his nose, then stick what he dug onto the wall... every time... He's a big time problem, i do wonder why these kind of people exists...

1:37 AM, April 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you found a better situation, but if not, write another blog. very amusing, i went back and read all your blogs. wish i had found it earlier. i could have commiserated with you. take care.

6:56 AM, April 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you found a better situation, but if not, write another blog. very amusing, i went back and read all your blogs. wish i had found it earlier. i could have commiserated with you. take care.

6:56 AM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger M said...

I've had fun reading your posts, and the pictures - the pictures were hilarious! I'm glad you've found a new home though - maybe you're living by yourself now! I wouldn't blame you if you are. Good luck and home sweet home wherever you are!

8:10 PM, April 02, 2005  
Blogger OnlyQualityVids said...

dont worry people, I have the new stuff for your troubled minds, I can entertain you sense the flat mate troubles are gone, but I wonder what is going on with your blog, are you going to continue

12:26 AM, April 03, 2005  
Blogger LingLing said...

I loved your blog and I'll miss it! But I'm happy for you that you're out of that hellhole.

Your blog inspired me, and i took you up on your offer to use your fantastic pics. It's all about revenge, but nowhere near as cool.

good luck!!

8:39 AM, April 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first time reading your blog and you're going. that's sad.
saw your blog on a Singapore newspaper, The Straits Times, like what someone said.
interesting.

10:46 AM, April 03, 2005  
Blogger squishedlizard said...

Aw...I'll miss your blog, but thank you! I loved it.

2:07 PM, April 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you but this was a freaking hilarious blog.

I am sad it is no more.

6:15 PM, April 03, 2005  
Blogger Trexx said...

A memorable blog
one that will be never forgotten

6:18 PM, April 03, 2005  
Blogger Yokhim said...

ah, i'm too late! love your blog, if you have similar problems anywhere remember to come back.

6:28 AM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Mrs. Potter said...

Oh... Just when i started to read it u are going away. Ur blog is hilarious!

12:42 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger A Crazed Bush Hating Socialist said...

Please do make a sad farewell movie or go on like six farewell tours like Cher.

12:09 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger V said...

Would anyone like to hop over to my blog http://ilovedf.blogspot.com/? It used to be blog about my life but things have changed drastically.

I'm in process of kicking out my ALCOHOLIC ROOMIE and I could use a little love!

Ironically enough, about I month ago I was posting sympathetic comments here, being smugly pleased at how "nice" my newest roommate was.

I have never been so wrong about anyone in my life.

7:52 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Nenyaki : ) said...

Ooooh God! I'm sure that you will become a saint after all this!
Good for you for moving out!
Never is too late!

Good luck from now on...

9:01 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this can not be :(

10:07 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Robaco said...

=~

10:12 AM, April 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a moody fuck of a flatmate, so this week I took great pleasure in informing her I was moving out!
Fucking a!

6:26 AM, April 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best.

hope everything has been better for you.

tell your pal that hi/her pics are fantastic!

3:23 PM, April 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can one up you in the turd stakes - one of my exhousemates shat in the bath. Took us the whole night to figure out where the smell was coming from. By that stage just couldn't be fucked finding out what where why. He never knew we knew, the fuckwit probably didn't care, and it was gone the next morning... Love domestos - a necessity for share house living.

11:12 AM, April 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sad I didn't find this when I had a terrible flatmate. I bet you never fought about lightbulbs in an all-out three day long bitchfest. Just thinking about it makes me ANGRY ALL OVER AGAIN.

11:06 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Jack carter said...

I loved reading this blog! It made me laugh everyday. I'm sorry to see it go. I hope you have better luck out there.

6:31 AM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger TM said...

I wish you the best, though I would like to ask you one last favor; when you move, if you started a blog on something new, do post it here so that we can come and check it...

Best of luck,
Tareq,

6:45 PM, April 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to buy your blog. Let me know if you are selling it and for how much.

Thanks!

1:59 AM, April 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh i cant believe it... your final post.... well all the best to you in your nes place... anychance you will start a new blog and write up something different maybe? if you are do email me at zinette16@hotmail.com tks

1:33 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger queen said...

i hate my flatmate too. I came here to release tension by realising my flatmate is not the worst one in the world. yours was pretty bad. mine is here till august, so I guess i only have 3 months to go.
I wish you luck in your new endeavors.

5:27 AM, May 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww and i just started discovered this site.. i can *so* sympathise with u, my housemate is evil incarnate... good luck in ur new place

6:02 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Gaby de Wilde said...

damn, still no update.

2:24 AM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just refesh this page and the visitor count moved from 144640 to 144666. This blog takes a long time to die?

You promised us acces to the archive after you gave up btw. :-)


fototour.blogspot.com

10:38 AM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! i get to be commenter number 200. WooHoo for me!

8:29 AM, June 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site way too late but for all those who have their own stories... at MY website I'm having a contest about hellacious neighbors winners get a Starbucks gift card worth $5 dollars.

I'm sure you have a story!

Click HERE to go there...

It's all to promote my book due out next year. Go check out the contest, look around the site, sign the mailing list...

7:06 PM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger The Brooklyn Blowhard said...

Write a book!

6:32 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

I think your [former] flatmate is my former sister-in-law. Or, at least, her long-lost evil[er] twin...

3:34 AM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your roommate. What she did is really awful. Hope you found a better place to live :)

8:10 AM, September 30, 2005  
Anonymous fitness workout programs said...

The reason I didn't move out sooner was because an agreement was made that I would stay until a particular date, and it was not economical for me to move out earlier.

10:20 AM, April 11, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home