Friday, October 07, 2005
"Sadly, I think I'd prefer to live with your flatmate rather than you. This site is an exercise in passive aggresive backstabbing. You're a truly horrible person"
Garth
"Things I Hate About My Flatmate distils the rage of living with a stranger into a daily nugget of purest blog bile"
Guardian Unlimited
"At first it seems quite sad to create a blog just to bitch about your flatmate, but after reading I realised their value in sharing the common experience and humour in recognising one's own domestic transgressions."
The New Zealand Herald
"The Things I Hate About My Flatmate blog is a daily catalog of the sins committed by the anonymous poster's rotten flatmate. Having had my share of inconsiderate slob roommates over the years, this one really hits home for me!"
Boing Boing
"I shall defend The Habitat, whatever the cost may be, I shall hate her in the kitchen, I shall hate her in the bathroom, we shall fight in The Habitat and in the streets, we shall fight about the rent; I shall never surrender."
Garth
"Things I Hate About My Flatmate distils the rage of living with a stranger into a daily nugget of purest blog bile"
Guardian Unlimited
"At first it seems quite sad to create a blog just to bitch about your flatmate, but after reading I realised their value in sharing the common experience and humour in recognising one's own domestic transgressions."
The New Zealand Herald
"The Things I Hate About My Flatmate blog is a daily catalog of the sins committed by the anonymous poster's rotten flatmate. Having had my share of inconsiderate slob roommates over the years, this one really hits home for me!"
Boing Boing
"I shall defend The Habitat, whatever the cost may be, I shall hate her in the kitchen, I shall hate her in the bathroom, we shall fight in The Habitat and in the streets, we shall fight about the rent; I shall never surrender."


2 Comments:
You have my deepest sympathy. I have the deep joy of sharing my dwelling with another working adult and a 'domestic task averse' teenager. What irritates is not so much the slovenlyness as the complete disregard for the inconvenience caused to those who are left to clear up.
You should try to think happy thoughts. You'll stress yourselves out worrying about these things so much. You know what stress does to you, surely? Don't go there!
(Was that a better comment, anonymous of Thursday?)
Post a Comment
<< Home