I will never know Scheissenbedauern
It is always as bad as I thought, or worse. I suppose technically that makes me an optimist.
I spent the day today cleaning up the disasters left by The Flatmate. I had a latte with the newspapers, did a bit of gardening. And started cleaning up around the nest The Flatmate has created on the lounge. I have to go digging in there for the remote. There is all sorts of shit in there. I swear to god I wouldn't be surprised to see a leathery egg incubating in there.
I cannot bring mysef to touch her shit. And that means I am surrenderng territory to her. It becomes hers, unassailable and feculent.
Anyway the house was starting to look presentable again at about three o'clock this afternoon. Then She came home, still drunk. She muttered something about vomit, dropped all her crap right in the middle of the floor in front of me and stormed upstairs.
Todays reason I hate my dickhead flatmate: She comes home drunk, again, and immediately pollutes a newly cleaned house. What a fucken princess.

5 Comments:
Here's a grossly under-rated housekeeping technique. You will need
1. rubber gloves,
2. a large garbage can with a sturdy liner,
3. a supply of same (liners, that is),
4. a rake, and
5. a wide shovel as for shovelling snow.
What to do with them should be obvious to you. It sure worked for me when I decided it was time to simplify!
Ooh, a long word! You been reading the dictionary? I'm impressed with your use of the word feculent - and, you even spelt it right! Well done.
Where did you get the word "Scheissenbedauern" from? This word doesn't even exist in german, but it demonstrates which beautiful swearwords one can make up in our not-so-beautiful language.
Bo really, I'm just curious...
Yea, me too!
This word doesn't even exist in german, but it demonstrates which beautiful swearwords one can make up in our not-so-beautiful language.
Post a Comment
<< Home