Herbicide most foul

I had a lovely Spathiphyllum Clevelandii. I have had this plant for about 6 months. It was really beautiful. I had looked after this thing with care and attention. Trimming off any dead leaves, making sure it got exactly the right amount of light and water. I dusted it. It was the healthiest fucking Spathiphyllum on planet earth. It gleamed.
I discovered it lying on it's side in the back yard, absolutely covered in a horde of giant slugs (I'm not kidding, these babies were 4 inches long), and almost completely destroyed.
Utterly beside myself with rage; I enquired what possible fucking reason The Flatmate could possibly have to touch my Spathiphyllum, what possibe logic in putting it where she did, and Christ Almighty why leave it there for three fucking days?
Apparently she put it outside to get some light. But some nasty slugs crawled on it and it fell over. And she couldn't go near it because they might bite her or bark at her or jump up off the fucking ground and gnaw on her fucking spine. And so she left Spathy there to die.
Today's reason I hate my flatmate:
She's a fucking murderer.

4 Comments:
what a f'ing dipshit! How stupid can she be?! she might be pretty, but is it worth it?
The murder is just too much. I'd have her head on a platter for that one.
Time to find a one-bedroom, roommate-free apartment!
But - you've found the only way to get rid of her. Fill her room with slugs! Easy peasy...
hahaha poor "Spathy"! What a name for a plant!
Post a Comment
<< Home