Toilet paper. Lack of. This requires no further explanation.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
"Sadly, I think I'd prefer to live with your flatmate rather than you. This site is an exercise in passive aggresive backstabbing. You're a truly horrible person"
Garth
"Things I Hate About My Flatmate distils the rage of living with a stranger into a daily nugget of purest blog bile"
Guardian Unlimited
"At first it seems quite sad to create a blog just to bitch about your flatmate, but after reading I realised their value in sharing the common experience and humour in recognising one's own domestic transgressions."
The New Zealand Herald
"The Things I Hate About My Flatmate blog is a daily catalog of the sins committed by the anonymous poster's rotten flatmate. Having had my share of inconsiderate slob roommates over the years, this one really hits home for me!"
Boing Boing
"I shall defend The Habitat, whatever the cost may be, I shall hate her in the kitchen, I shall hate her in the bathroom, we shall fight in The Habitat and in the streets, we shall fight about the rent; I shall never surrender."
Garth
"Things I Hate About My Flatmate distils the rage of living with a stranger into a daily nugget of purest blog bile"
Guardian Unlimited
"At first it seems quite sad to create a blog just to bitch about your flatmate, but after reading I realised their value in sharing the common experience and humour in recognising one's own domestic transgressions."
The New Zealand Herald
"The Things I Hate About My Flatmate blog is a daily catalog of the sins committed by the anonymous poster's rotten flatmate. Having had my share of inconsiderate slob roommates over the years, this one really hits home for me!"
Boing Boing
"I shall defend The Habitat, whatever the cost may be, I shall hate her in the kitchen, I shall hate her in the bathroom, we shall fight in The Habitat and in the streets, we shall fight about the rent; I shall never surrender."

4 Comments:
lol. does she know that ur bitching about her?
wouldn't it be a good thing is she reads it?? ahahha at least she knows the hell she puts u through... hhahaha
ps- your blog's a good read.. sorry for the shit u're going through man..!
My last roommate went through twelve rolls of TP in ONE WEEK! ONE WEEK! Twelve bloody rolls of TP in one week!! Unbelievable. I know households of five that don't use it up like that. Well, after that I charged him extra for the TP.
Ehhh.. okay !
Bob the gallery blogger
Post a Comment
<< Home