Not again
I don't like to repeat reasons why my flat mate pisses me off, but she has just walked from the shower to her room leaving a trail of water through the house - right in front of my face, AGAIN. I can't believe it. And for those of you wondering, yes, she did have a bath robe on (thank god).
Today's reason my flat mate pisses me off;
She made a brazen stroll from the shower to her room leaving a trail of water behind her, and in my presence, again.
Today's reason my flat mate pisses me off;
She made a brazen stroll from the shower to her room leaving a trail of water behind her, and in my presence, again.

10 Comments:
you know you could kill her.
i have shit flatmates too. i am planning something special.
nonsense. the bathrobe would have aborbed any excess water.
Except the water running down the inside of her leg, and dripping from her hair. Bathrobes don't absorb water instantly, either.
you must really like your flatmate otherwise why would you put up with all that you hate? Ask her to leave. If you continue with the relationship, then obviously you like everything she does.
I'd have to say the worst is when my flatmate somehow manages to leave a giant puddle in the bathroom after every shower. And i'm not just talking about water dripping off of her after her shower...she must leave the shower curtain half way open during her shower or something. The rug on the floor is starting to rot...yum.
gawd, chill. u can just kick her out!!! thats what i would dooo, cuz i get annoyed easily too. i totally agree with u. i've had enough experience knowing how annoying people can get and ur problem is just mild compared to some people.
I was jus6t wondering if I could shower WITH your flatmate..., or maybe all three of us?
You know, I think I would cover her in worms while she slept and maybe do the toothpaste deal in the hair. I think the only justice to be done is to let her live in her own muck. Do you have trash can she can call her own?
your flatmate sounds normal. its only water. you sound like a freak.
a trail of water? my flatmate leaves trails of skin behind him! he cant help his skin disorder but he could clean up after himself the moutains of flakes around the sink make me gag i shudder to think wat his room is like
Post a Comment
<< Home