Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Emptying the garbage

Our household has a relatively large garbage bin which is great because you don't have to empty the bin as often. This of course is its biggest down side too. By the time it is full - depending on the content - it can be quite horrifing to deal with. Last week when my flat mate emptied the bin - I'll give her that; she did actually empty the bin - she took the garbage as far as the front door, and dumped it there. Now, I don't know about you, but when you have a large bag of rotting waste that absolutely fucking stinks, and because it is so cold outside, all of your windows are closed meaning there is no ventilation, you don't just dump it in your living room, you dispose of this bag immediately. And you don't leave it there for someone else to deal with.

Today's reason my flatmate pisses me off;

She leaves rotting waste in the living room for others to deal with.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a housemate who used to take the lid off the bin and just leave the garbadge in there, with the lid on the ground. It reminded me of when I'd go out to yum cha and we ran out of rice - an accepted sign to the waiter.
And this is what the bin lid became to the rest of the house: a reminder the bin was full. Thanks slack house-mate!

When i left dirty dishes in the living room at home dad used to put them in my room. This is pretty common, like wiping a dog's face in its excement. I think you should do it to her - da bitch!
Anon
(not real name)

5:14 AM, January 19, 2005  
Blogger TenDollarMan said...

This is gold. You gotta keep living with this cretin so the blogosphere isn't robbed of its champagne. Oh sweet delicious irony!

12:49 PM, January 19, 2005  
Blogger d said...

i cam home one day to "oh my god she did the dishes!" my thought being if the sink is empty she did the dishes... no. found a sealed plastic bag under the sink..full of dirty dishes. i feel your pain.

7:15 AM, February 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you clear the rubbish instead of she cleaning up?

6:21 AM, February 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to take the rubbish out every week, if not, I'd leave it at the front door (which is in the hallway... not living room) and take it out the next morning, or, for her to take it out,(who ever is out first) but most days, she'd just pass it on her way out... I've stopped taking it out... (I'd remove the bag from the bin itself - which she used to do, but she never refilled with another bag!!) and the bag was there for a while... but... she took it out... whaayy!!

Just don't take it out... she'll be disgusted... :P ...

ps... only if you can handle it too!! I go out all day!! :P

11:50 PM, May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home